Terms and Conditions
Welcome to The Brand hannah’s official Australian website. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to our terms and conditions of use below.
- By using this website you represent that you are of legal age of consent in your country of residence and allow any of your minor dependents to use this website.
- Except as permitted by the copyright law applicable to you, you may not reproduce or communicate any of the content provided on this website, including files downloadable without the permission from the copyright owner (Sabaku Co. trading as The Brand hannah Australia). Everything on this website is copyrighted.
- The Brand hannah also owns other intellectual property on our products and associated trademarks.
- The content on each page of the website is for your general information and personal use only and is subject to change at any time without notice. The website is not permitted for commercial use unless written permission is provided by Sabaku Co.
- The content on each page of the website is subject to change without notice.
- Unauthorised use of this website may result in a claim for damages and/ or be a criminal offence.
- Your use of any information or materials provided on this website is entirely at your own risk and The Brand hannah Australia shall not be liable. Please ensure that the reference information and materials provided on this website meets your specific requirements.
- There may be links on our website that may direct you out of this site. The Brand hannah is not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites. Please read their terms and conditions and privacy statements carefully.
- This website is hosted by Shopify Inc which provides us this e-commerce platform to be able to sell our products and services to you. Your data is stored on Shopify’s databases on a secure server.
- You may sign up to our newsletter via this website and with your permission to receive email marketing we may send you emails about our store, products and other updates. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to change or delete any personal information we have about you, have a complaint, or need more information.
- If you request a student discount, you will be asked to provide student ID as proof for verification. Once validity is confirmed, the copy of your student ID will be deleted and will not be kept on file. This will happen each time you request for a student discount for as long as you’re able to provide proof of your student status at any level (primary, secondary, tertiary, and TAFE).
- Payment options will be in accordance with our online service by credit card and other payment gateways– such as but not limited to PayPal, Afterpay and other pay later options at checkout.
- Prices on products listed on this website may/may not include GST. All reusable liners/pads, and menstrual cup products are GST free in Australia. We may change our prices from time to time without notice. The prices charged must be paid before delivery is organised by us.
- Products will include all tax where applicable by law.
- Products are delivered to the shipping address stated on the online order that comes through to us. We shall deliver the products by means we consider appropriate from time to time. The Brand hannah Australia is not responsible for any delivery, delay in delivery, or non-delivery of the products as a result of events out of our control once it leaves our facility. For shipping information click here.
Sabaku Co. trading as The Brand hannah Australia
Phone: (03) 9913 3702
Mailing address: PO Box 7021, Doncaster East VIC 3109