FAQ - Pad Cycle
Simply list what you are sending back in the note section (at checkout) when purchasing the return label and we will send you the label accordingly.
Yes, all of the pads returned will be sorted and taken apart by hand so it is important that all pads are washed and dried completely before sending them back. Please note that you won’t be able to receive a 30% OFF voucher if they are not clean.
It can be dropped off at any AusPost offices, outlets or AusPost red box.
Honestly, anything you can reuse as packaging that you have at home is fine. That’s any compostable satchels, boxes, envelopes etc. As long as the amount of pads you’re sending back fits and the chosen packaging seals up securely.
We’ve always said that staining on hannahPADs is normal. So if you’ve given your pads a good general wash and they’re dried completely, any old stains remaining are fine and will be accepted for our PadCycle.
As soon as we receive your parcel of pads, we will check if the pads are clean and dry. If so, you will receive an email with a 30% OFF code as a thank you for participating in the PadCycle program.
Your unique discount code will be valid for 30 days from the date you receive the code and applied to orders over $80 on all liner, pad and menstrual cup products.
hannahPADs can last up to 2 years or longer depending on personal care and use. From the hannah team’s experience some of their hannahPADs are still going strong 5+ years on.
If you notice any or a combination of these deterioration and it impacts the functionality of the pad for normal use, then it’s time to retire it/ them.
- Stitching coming undone at the seams/ hem around the pad
- Stitching coming undone at the core of the pad (holding the top sheet & internal layers together)
- Leakage through the outer patterned layer (TPU coating has worn out)
- Any holes or tears on the outer patterned layer
Read more on the blog HERE to find further instructions.
If there’s no significant signs of use like the ones listed above and it’s just that the button has popped off, then it is a simple fix. In fact, we can fix it for you! This way you get to reuse your pad for longer and nothing goes to waste.
Email us at email@example.com using the Subject line– Button Repair with a close up photo of the problem (showing the area where the button has come off), size and pattern on this particular pad. The team will assess whether it can be repaired and get back to you with further instructions.
Unfortunately, not every button issue can be repaired so please get in touch with photos so we can see what the problem may be.
You can certainly retire and dispose of your pad(s) properly from home.
- All organic cotton sheets (top and internal layers) are biodegradable and compostable. So if you have a compost, feed these layers to the worms.
- Outer patterned layer with TPU coating and all threads should be discarded with regular household garbage.
- Plastic buttons are recyclable (#7 OTHER) but please check with your local council if they accept this type of plastic for their recycling program.